Recorded: Thursday, January 20, 2022
Dennis M. Sandoval, Managing Partner of Sandoval Legacy Group
Carolyn Michaelis, Professional Geriatric Care Manager
What Is Covered:
Caring for an aging parent or family member can be challenging and stressful. Want to learn more about Elder Care problems and solutions? Join us on Thursday, 1/20, for a live, in-depth conversation facilitated by Professional Geriatric Care Manager Carolyn Michaelis, and Elder Law Attorney Dennis M. Sandoval. Don’t miss out on this very valuable webinar.
If you are not currently caring for a loved one but know someone who is, please share this webinar and our contact information with them.
- Caring for an aging loved one?
- Aging yourself and want to know how to prepare for the future when you may need care?
- Have difficulty with current care providers?
- Have difficulty with what insurance says is coverage and what you actually need?
- Need to find more help or downsize and can’t figure out how to do it?
- What DOES Medicare pay for anyway?
Geriatric Care Managers (also known as Aging LifeCare Professionals) know how to solve these problems and give you unbiased directions. We are advocates for our clients – whether they need advice, locating a place that matches THEIR needs, advocating for services from insurance companies or medical care providers, or understanding/working with “The System”, we are there to help our clients achieve success and the help they need.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN from this webinar:
- What help you can and cannot expect from health insurance
- What your options are
- Who can you turn to for assistance
- How to access a resource center professional who can connect you with services that you need
- If you are a “Solo Ager”, we can help you set up with everything you will need to know that you will have the support you need for your later years.
Carolyn is available to assist you in finding a quality caregiver. Click here to learn more.
Complete the form to access the recorded webinar & download your free eBook!
By providing the form information, you indicate your agreement to receive future correspondence from Sandoval Legacy Group. You may unsubscribe at any time.