C L Farrell
Attorney at Law
A Southern California native, C L Farrell joined the Sandoval Legacy Group in 2023.
Backed with five years of general civil law practice as an associate attorney for a San Bernardino AV-rated law firm, C L established her Inland Empire civil law practice, serving estate planning, trust and estate planning, administration and litigation needs of small businesses, families, and individuals. Meticulous, C L also assists clients with enforcing civil judgments, drafting and reviewing contracts including a variety of real property transactions.
Trained in alternate dispute resolution, C L serves as a mediator of probate, trusts, and estate disputes for the Riverside County Bar Association Dispute Resolution Services. She has served as past Chair and an Arbitrator of the San Bernardino County Bar Association’s Fee Arbitration Program and as Judge Pro Tem for the San Bernardino County Superior Court in Family Law and Small Claims. She has mediated civil law disputes assigned by the San Bernardino County Superior Court.
C L completed undergraduate studies in English Literary Criticism & Theory at San Francisco State University in 1979. As a law student at Golden Gate University School of Law in San Francisco, California, she law clerked for established AV-rated Bay Area civil law firms and served as Reference Law Librarian at the Golden Gate University Law Library. In 1982, C L was awarded a Juris Doctor degree. She joined the San Bernardino County Law Library in 1985 as Head of Reference and conducted computerized legal research and training for attorneys and the public.
In 2009, C L co-created the University of California, Riverside Extension Professional Fiduciary Management Certificate Program (now Fiduciary Management Certificate Program). She served as an Advisory Board Member and Instructor for the program, training students to effectively manage the personal and financial affairs of those unable to do so. The curriculum readies students to pass the rigorous National and California Professional Fiduciary Exams required to become California Licensed Professional Fiduciaries.
In 2010, C L founded the Osborne-Whelan Endowed Rugby Academic Scholarship administered by University of California Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco, California. She serves as Chair of its Advisory Committee.
C L enjoys traveling throughout Ireland, Scotland, and Portugal; studying Irish Gaelic; conducting genealogical research; sailing; and, chasing the Aurora Borealis.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Fiduciary Accountings
- San Francisco State University
BA English, 1979
- Golden Gate University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1982
Bar and Court Admissions
- State Bar of California, 1988
- California Supreme Court, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1988
U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1993
Professional Positions, Associations, and Memberships
- American Bar Association (Real Property, Trusts & Estates Law Sections), Past member
- California Lawyers Association (Trust & Estates Section), Member, 2018-date
- State Bar of California (Trusts & Estates; Law Practice Management Sections), Member, 1988-date
- Riverside County Bar Association (Trusts & Estate Planning Section) Member, 2018-date; Dispute Resolution Services, Mediator, 2022-date
- San Bernardino County Bar Association (Past Board Member; Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Committee, Past Member; Probate & Estates Section, Past Member)
- Estate Planning Council of San Bernardino County (Past President 2008, VP 2007, Treasurer 2006, Secretary 2005, Past Member, 2004-2009)
- Joseph B. Campbell American Inn of Court (Past Member, 1994-1995)
Get in touch with us
Schedule Your In-Person Or Virtual Consultation Today!
Whether you are a spouse, a parent, or an adult child, we all know that even the most joyous of lives have challenges – including protecting your children in the event of a disaster, organizing your affairs and ensuring your beneficiaries’ well-being, caring for elderly or disabled family members, or settling an estate after the death of a loved one, we’re here to assist you every step of the way.
"*" indicates required fields
With office locations throughout Southern California, Sandoval Legacy Group, a division of Holstrom, Block & Parke, offers comprehensive and personalized estate planning, special needs planning, trust administration, probate, and conservatorships expert services in Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Orange County, San Diego County, and Los Angeles County.