Playing Robinhood: Will Congress Raise Estate Tax and Gift Tax on the Rich in 2021?
Unlock Your Complimentary eBook.
View Recorded Webinar
Watch the recorded “Playing Robinhood: Will Congress Raise Estate Tax and Gift Tax on the Rich in 2021?” webinar hosted by expert Estate Planning, Elder, and Tax Law attorney, Dennis M. Sandoval.
Recorded: May 2021
Dennis M. Sandoval, Managing Partner of Sandoval Legacy Group
What Is Covered:
Possible tax law changes could have a considerable impact on high-net-worth individuals in the very near future. Now is the time to be proactive and minimize the impact.
- Who will be impacted by these tax law changes?
- What is the 99.5% Tax Act and how does it work? Specifically, how will the government crack down on current estate planning techniques to reduce estate taxes for wealthy individuals?
- How will these estate planning strategies drastically change?
- Recommended planning strategies that you can implement before these laws take effect, including Prepay at a discount
- Squeeze the estate
- Freeze the estate
- Benefitting charity while saving on estate taxes
- Gift and estate tax
- Increased taxes on the rich
- Increased capital gain tax rates
- Limiting Section 1014 “step-up basis at death”
- Section 1031 “like-kind exchanges”
- Medicare tax reform
- … and much more!